Private Chocolate Masterclass with Kala King
Want to understand chocolate and bring your creative ideas to life?
You need to take part in our unique ‘Chocolate Masterclass’ workshop that covers:
- A brief introduction to the varieties of chocolate and their origins
- Have a go at tempering chocolate – we’ll show you several different ways to do this
- How to make the perfect fresh ganache
- How to pipe truffles like a professional!
- Working with chocolate transfers
- Working with chocolate bars
- Learn how to design and make a creative chocolate box
- How to make delicious decorations with modelling chocolate
£100 per person, minimum 2 people
Where is it?
The workshop takes place in Hutton Le Hole, North Yorkshire. Suggestions for overnight accommodation nearby can be provided on request. The village is right in the heart of North York Moors National Park. It will be a perfect place for you to spend the weekend. Please visit www.northyorkmoorstourism.com for further information.
Length of experience
The workshop runs from 9.30am until 4.00 pm
What you need to know
All materials and packaging will be provided. Light lunch and refreshments is included. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements. Maximum group size is 6 people. The workshop is only suitable for 15 years and above.
You may cancel the workshop up to 1 week from the date of workshop.
Please use this form to enquire about booking your place on this workshop, or you can call us on 07752 762 466 if you prefer.