Want to learn more about chocolate and how to make your own fabulous chocolate creations?
Our very popular ‘Chocolate Experience’ workshop has all the answers and covers:
- A brief introduction to the varieties of chocolate and their origins
- Have a go at tempering chocolate – we’ll show you several different ways to do this
- How to make the perfect fresh ganache
- How to pipe truffles like a professional!
- Working with chocolate transfers
£70 per person
Length of experience
The workshop runs from 9.30am until 1.30 pm
What you need to know
All materials and packaging will be provided. Light lunch and refreshments are included. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements. Maximum group size is 6 people. The workshop is only suitable for 15 years and above.
You may cancel the workshop up to 1 week from the date of workshop.
Please use this form to enquire about booking your place on this workshop, or you can call us on 07752 762 466 if you prefer.