Our ‘Chocolate and Pastry Special’ covers everything you need to know about chocolate as well as the beautiful art of French pastry.
This workshop includes:
- A brief introduction to the varieties of chocolate and their origins
- Have a go at tempering chocolate – we’ll show you several different ways to do this
- How to make the perfect fresh ganache
- How to prepare a classic genoise sponge, the building block for a wide variety of French patisserie
- How to create a mouth-watering chocolate mousse
- Chocolate glazing and decorations
£290 for 2 people
Length of experience
The workshop runs from 9.30am until 4.30 pm
What you need to know
All materials and packaging will be provided. Light lunch and refreshments is included. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements. Maximum group size is 6 people. The workshop is only suitable for 15 years and above.
You may cancel the workshop up to 1 week from the date of workshop.
Please use this form to enquire about booking your place on this workshop, or you can call us on 07752 762 466 if you prefer.